MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORPORATION BERHAD (7994-D)
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
In view of the coming into effect of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) on 15 November 2013 and strictly in accordance with Section 7 of the Act, we hereby give you the following notice:
We, MALAYSIAN RESOURCES CORPORATION BERHAD (7994-D), our subsidiaries and related corporations (hereinafter referred to as “MRCB Group” or “we” or “us” or “our”), will use your personal information and data such as your name, salutation, photograph(s), NRIC or passport number, gender, race, ethnic, nationality, date of birth, age, address(es), contact details, credit card(s)’ details, marital status, details of your immediate family, details of your employment and income, loan details, property(ies) details, introducer’s details, lifestyle data and other relevant data gathered from you, for the purposes of:
(1) processing any application submitted by you;
(2) facilitating your purchase or leasing/renting transaction and the preparation of the sale and purchase agreement(s) or lease/tenancy agreement(s);
(3) carrying out obligations relating to your purchase or leasing/renting transaction including but not limited to delivery of vacant possession, property management, customer care, defect rectification works, clubhouse services, security and customer loyalty programs;
(4) conducting market research on planning, product, goods and services;
(5) sending updates, pamphlets, advertising and promotional materials, commercial material, processing invoices and payments, where relevant;
(6) purposes connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record keeping, contractual enforcement and communication;
(7) reporting to any relevant authorities;
(8) response to any claims or legal process;
(9) Purposes of preparation and submission of any claims and payments to any party or for any audit /checks by any party for whatever purpose related to MRCB Group’s business.
We may keep your information and data for a reasonable period to enable us to contact you about our products, services and promotions in the future.
We may disclose or share your aforesaid personal information and data, which were gathered from such information you have provided to us vide e-mail(s) and/or letter(s) or our various form(s) and/or websites, to our business partner and associates as follows:
(1) any companies within MRCB Group;
(2) any third parties including but not limited to MRCB Group’s contractors, suppliers, consultants, solicitors, agents, auditors, employers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, property management companies, service and product providers (including those who assist us in providing MRCB Group’s website), associate companies, any relevant authorities (government/non-governmental), embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies and financial institutions;
(3) any other persons under a duty of a confidentiality to MRCB Group;
(4) organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, marketing, banking, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call center, technology, research, utility, loyalty programme and security services.
For these purposes, we or our business partners and associates may contact you by mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS, fax or any form of electronic communication to let you know about our products, services and promotions which may be of interest to you. However:
please tick this box if you do not wish to receive such information from MRCB Group but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special and exciting offers or promotions
please tick this box if you do not wish to receive information from our business partners and associates
By returning this form to us, you consent to our processing your personal information and data for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your personal information and data to such countries in the world where MRCB Group has dealings with which do not provide the same level of data protection as Malaysia, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will put a contract in place to ensure your personal information and data are protected.
You have a right to ask for a copy of your personal information and data (for which we may charge you a small fee), to limit the processing of your personal information and data, and to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information and data. For this purpose, you may contact us as follows:
Senior Vice President, Property Division
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad
Level 30, Menara Allianz Sentral,
No.203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: +603 2786 8080
Fax No: +603 2780 7988
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
– give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal information and data (including any sensitive personal information and data);
– give consent to the transfer of his/her personal information and data abroad;
– receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
You may grant us your consent by:
(1) signing and returning this form to us by:
– post to the address stated above; or fax to +603 2780 7988;
(2) Visiting any of our following websites:
Please note that:
(1) This Notice is issued in both Malay and English languages and in the event of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail; and
(2) MRCB Group reserves the right to amend or vary this Notice from time to time which will be updated automatically on our websites stated above. You are advised to visit the said websites from time to time.
I hereby declare that I have read and understood the notice above, and that I agree to grant my consent as per the terms stipulated above.
NRIC No :